Why Purchase The Great Pelican Lodge Holiday Homes
The total Number of Foot Print units being sold are 74
Selling Price Kes 2.7M
Built up area 190 – 220 Sq M
- Ideal investment opportunity
- High returns ( Projected monthly returns on the homes once handed over to management & while not it use by owner(s) is KSHS 300,000/-; based on the increased demand for conferences within the area coupled by the lodge’s conferencing capacity of 340 people while the lodge currently only holds 60 rooms
- Construction your own unique 2 & 3 bedroom holiday homes within the lodge grounds
- There is demand for increase in business / conference travelers.
- Room to market own Unit
- Marketing can also be done by the lodge
- The existing business or Lodge has been successful
- Opportunity to venture in the hospitality industry
- Buyers interest will be catered to not only buy management, but also by the homeowners association, an independent body that shall be formed.
Q. HOW DO YOU GET AN ESTIMATED 300,000/- per month???
A holiday home is a house that an individual can own within an hotel. when not in use by the owner the hotel rents it out to travelers on your behalf. a room rate averages 10,000 per night & you can built either a 2 or 3 bedroomed house; this means that your home will earn 20,000 to 30,000 per night.
so with a minimum occupation of 10 nights you can get either 200,000 or 300,000/=.